Thank you to all of our readers: 2016 is not quite finished yet, and we have already reached some great milestones here on the Candour blog:
- the blog reached more people,
- we have posted more stories,
- received more comments, and
- have more followers than in 2015.
These are all good signs – indicators that you are finding the Candour blog useful, so thanks for the endorsement of our work.
Our series on rejuvenation in the church was very popular, with the three most popular blogs of 2016 all from this series. Here they are again in case you missed them first time around:
- Rejuvenation series: To the extent that clergy lead change, there will be no change – Mark Johnston. Read >
- Rejuvenation series: Some Theological Notes – Steve Taylor. Read >
- Rejuvenation series: Finding ways that don’t work for church – Darryl Tempero. Read >
All of our our writers shared articles that matter – they talked about leadership, church culture and about being Presbyterian; they shared their experience of the joys and challenges of ministry in today’s world; they made jokes and inspired conversations – and you can look forward to more of the same in 2017.
Thank you for being part of the Candour community in 2016.
Associate communications manager and member of the blog editorial committee